Easy “Spring Reset” Detox. Springtime is when I like to dive in and spring clean my house. When it starts to warm up outside it feels good to open up the windows and let in some fresh air. The cobwebs have built up in the corners and dust from the wood stove is in places I have ignored. Time to vacuum and dust all of these little corners, clean and start out fresh for the summer. It feels good, kind of gives you a little burst of springtime energy.
(this contains affiliate links, which means your price is the same and I make a little. Opinions are my own.)
Get rid of toxins and the sluggish feeling.
I like to think of my body the same way. I have eaten way too much junk food and I have become somewhat sluggish with not enough exercise through the winter months. My diet probably doesn’t include enough fresh fruits and vegetables as it should. Just as I spring clean my house maybe it is time for a full body cleanse or detox.
When someone says, detox it can make some people feel a little squeamish? I have tried a few detox programs so I can totally understand the squeamish feeling.
- I have learned through the years that a detox shouldn’t make you feel sick.
- If it does you may be detoxing to fast or you are not doing the detox right for your body.
My favorite body detox
My favorite detox is a tincture from Butterfly Express. It is called
PROMO CODE: GIVEME5
This is how I like to use the Spring Reset Kit. Keep in mind I like to use it any time of the year. This kit contains 4 tinctures. I like a tincture because I feel like my body absorbs it a little better. My stomach doesn’t handle a lot of capsules at one time so it is easier for me to take tinctures. I know tinctures don’t taste the greatest, but you can add them to a little juice to hide the flavor. You can also get some of these in glycerin. The glycerin ones have a sweet taste to them.
The first tincture I take is CD. This tincture works on the colon and digestive. My thought is, if your colon is sluggish, how can you effectively complete a detox. As you work toxins out of your system they have to go somewhere. The best place is out. I usually take this tincture for quite a few days before I add the next tincture. I take 10 drops of this one time a day. Something very important to remember is to drink a lot of water. This will help carry the toxins out of your system. It will also help your colon work properly. (My thought: I feel you need water, not other beverages.)
- The second tincture I take is KB. This tincture works on the kidney and bladder. This I feel is another channel to detox my system. If the kidney and bladder are not working properly where are the toxins going to go? I also take 10 drops of KB tincture once a day. I take it with the CD tincture and take it for a few days before adding in the next one.
- The third tincture I take is LC. This tincture may help detoxify the liver. If you are getting headaches or are feeling sick when taking this just cut back on the amount you are taking or how often you are taking it. I generally take 1o drops of the LC tincture. I take this one with the CD and KB. I take this for a week or so before adding in the next one.
- The fourth tincture I take is RC. This one is to help clean the blood. Again if you are not feeling well cut back on the amounts or the frequency you are taking these. I usually take 10 drops of this one along with the CD, KB, and LC. I take all 4 of these tinctures for at least a couple of weeks to complete the cleanse.
This detox or cleanse usually takes me 5-6 weeks to complete. But I am ok with that. I have never had a problem with it making me sick. I feel energized after a short time of taking it.
Diet also plays a big part in the way that you feel. If you want to feel the best that you can, watch the food you are eating. I would try to stay away from prepared foods, fast foods, soda pop and other things. By watching your diet this cleanse may be more effective.
Great books with more information
If you have more questions on how to use this cleanse I recommend ordering the “Butterfly Miracles with Herbal Remedies“ book. Butterfly has a whole line of books that you may find helpful. I love their products. I also put great trust in their products to help keep me healthy.
(Now remember I am not a doctor and I don’t play one on my blog. This is what I use and how I use it. This is only an example.)
I hope you enjoy my post. Please share it with someone you think it might help. I always love comments, please leave them below.