Little Lost Creations may earn a commission for purchases made after clicking links on this page. my full disclosure can be read here.
Pizza is one of my favorite foods. This recipe is quick, easy and really yummy!! I am not sure where I got it but I have been using it for years. Our family loves it!
Everyone loves pizza!
- 1 pkg yeast
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- 1/2 C warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 C Flour
- I usually double this recipe.
- Mix together warm water, yeast, and sugar. Let it work for about 10 minutes until it starts to bubble a little.
- Add salt and flour to the liquid. Stir until mixed.
- Put on the pizza pan. You can let it rise a little if you like thick crust. It will raise more when cooking.
- Oil a pizza pan with olive oil.
- Roll dough or press with your fingers to the sides of the pan
- Can of tomato sauce.
- Season the way you like it. We add:
- /8 tsp or less of each of these:
- chili powder
- seasoning salt
- Stir and spread onto your pizza crust
I bake it at 350 for about 30 minutes or until it is browned the way you like it.
I hope you enjoy your pizza! Feel free to share this with others. Leave me a comment below and let me know how you like it!