Pizza is one of my favorite foods. This recipe is quick, easy and really yummy!! I am not sure where I got it but I have been using it for years. Our family loves it!
(This contains affiliate links.)
- 1 pkg yeast
- 1 Tbs Sugar
- ½ C warm water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ C Flour
- I usually double this recipe.
- Mix together warm water, yeast and sugar. Let it work for about 10 minutes until it starts to bubble a little.
- Add salt and flour to the liquid. Stir until mixed.
- Put on the pizza pan. You can let it raise a little if you like thick crust. It will raise more when cooking.
- Oil a pizza pan with olive oil.
- Roll dough or press with your fingers to the sides of the pan
- Can of tomato sauce.
- Season the way you like it. We add:
- /8 tsp or less of each of these:
- chili powder
- seasoning salt
- Stir and spread onto your pizza crust
I bake it at 350 for about 30 minutes or until it is browned the way you like it.
I hope you enjoy your pizza! Feel free to share this with others. Leave me a comment below and let me know how you like it!